RV Park Policies
RV PARK POLICY AND GUIDELINES
We hope your stay with us will be a memorable one. Please read and explain the guidelines and rules listed here to younger non-reading family members and guests. We appreciate your cooperation.
BY REGISTERING WITH US, YOU AGREE TO THE FOLLOWING RULES:
- MOTEL SWIMMING POOL AND SPA FOR MOTEL GUESTS ONLY
- PARK SPEED LIMIT is 5 mph. Please observe speed limit and posted stop signs.
- PLEASE HAUL OUT EVERYTHING YOU BRING! Do not leave wood scraps (plywood, old boards, construction materials, etc.) in campsites.
- Please do not dump anything other than your garbage in our trash bin and dumpster. Old carpeting, appliances, sleeping bags, etc. are not to be left with us.
- DOGS & PETS are welcome, as long as they are kept on a leash and not allowed to bark excessively. Please clean up after your pet. Dogs are not to be left in campsites unattended. Please make arrangements to take them with you, or leave them in the charge of someone…
Quiet time is 11:00 PM. Please be courteous and observe this.
- CHILDREN under the age of 10 must be supervised by an adult at all times and in all parts of the park.
- TRASH receptacle is located adjacent to the office. Dispose of cigarettes in a safe and proper manner.
- RESTROOMS are closed periodically for cleaning. Please inform the office personnel if they require attention.
- ELECTRICITY should be conserved when at all possible. You may not use electricity to heat your unit.
- SMOKING by law is prohibited in all buildings here at the park. Dispose of cigarettes in a safe and proper manner.
- CAMPFIRES are permitted in the fire rings only unless otherwise posted. Do not put trash, metal or glass into the fire rings and never leave fires unattended.
- PICNIC TABLES are not to be moved.
- FIREWORKS are prohibited.
- DIRT BIKES, BRUSH BUGGIES, DUNE BUGGIES and ATVs are prohibited.
- CHECK OUT TIME IS 11:00 AM
ANYONE NOT COMPLYING WITH THE ABOVE MAY BE ASKED TO LEAVE OUR CAMPGROUND.